Friday, August 1, 2008

Rejection, liars, and things of that sort.

Rejection hurts. Don't lead me on. Sure we were stupid. Sure boundaries should have been set, but don't lead me on, then brush me away, and expect me to be hurt, and tell me it is just my problem. Don't keep building me up with praise only to tell me down and suddenly take that away- it sure makes me feel rejected.

Be honest with me. I am 1000% honest with you and you know that, so can't we expect the same; a little 50/50? I hate liars. I hate when I can tell you are lying on top of that. Don't expect me to forgive. Trust? Well, it is hard to earn back. It takes time, but the initial thought that I can't trust you hurts and don't think I can trust you in the same way again. You're someone I thought I could trust and trust with me is not an easy thing to earn. It takes time. It takes work. It takes understanding.

Now, now, when I need you the most you just turn away and tell me too bad. Too bad, well, that's rejection again, and it hurts.

I think we both know that I put in 1000% into this, as you did too, in the beginning. Think about all of the things I did for you- the time, effort, money, sacrifices, emotions, our support for each other. Now, when I have a problem, you choose to walk away? Well, it shows what type of person you are. You, you, who say you are there for friends in times of need. You're not.

Screw you!

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

I am so sorry.
*sending long-distance hugs*
I know how badly something like this hurts.
Cut the liar loose.
You'll be better off in the long-run.
Even though it hurts like a mother now.
*HUGS*