Monday, July 28, 2008

Some days seem so organized, yet so unproductive

Here's a look at my day so far:

Called Ticketmaster for a ticket refund for tickets we bought my mom for Mother's Day. The concert was canceled and we were told to call for a refund. Refund will be issued.
Time spent on phone: 45 minutes

E-mailed and called the man who sold me my car about why I haven't received any payment information on it. The first payment is due in 2 weeks. The man does not work today.
Time spent: 5 minutes

Tried to divulge information from my dad to plan a trip to Indiana/Kentucky to see the guys in his army unit. No car rental or hotel booked yet.
Time spent: all morning

Cleaned the kitchen (loaded dishwasher and wiped down the stove)
Time spent: 10 minutes

Still need to:

Burn my iTunes library onto CD for a friend
Estimated time: 4 hours

Go to Smart & Final for popcicles
cost $20.00

the gym
what I have to show: nothing, the internal pain

Target for a case for my iPhone
cost $25.00-$30.00

I guess for what I am going to do I'll have my bank statement in a few days to show for all the money I spent.

No comments: