Monday, August 11, 2008

Kaiser rant

I hate going to the doctor. Kaiser is terrible. They are extremely slow and always require an appointment regardless of how sick you are. It is as if you have to plan to be sick. Fortunately I am not sick today. I am at kaiser in the waiting room and have been waiting 30 minutes already past my appointment time to see the doctor. And did I mention you are supposed to check in 15 minutes prior to your appointment? I never do- that just means I'd have to wait longer. And did I mention the awful stench in here? The waiting room smells mildewy and moldy. There is a fan going making the problem worse. There are fans on every floor of the building. And did I also mention that I have a doctor who does not listen to my problems or concerns? I am being seen for sensitive skin and razorburn. His answer was to not shave. It took waiting 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment to get this wonderful answer. Am I going to stop shaving just because my skin is irritated easily?is this practical? No. The doctor said I could put vaselline on my face. I said that would cause a lot of pimples and he said it was my choice. I have tried different moisturizers, creams, and razors to no avail.

Oh, and I have a high pulse... the doctor suggested I need counseling. Lmao

sent from my iPhone

No comments: