Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I hate doctors, especially my idiot Kaiser doctor

I have been having a problem since Saturday. It is not a pretty problem. I first noticed the problem Sunday morning, then it got progressively worse. On Tuesday I was fed up and went to Kaiser and saw my idiot doctor. I first protested and asked not to see my doctor when I called Kaiser, but naturally he was the only doctor with an opening.

Ok- so let me give you a little background when I say idiot doctor. I went to the doctor once this summer because I was sick or something and he completely ignored my problem. He instead told me my pulse was really fast and I needed counseling, as well as a vacation. A few days later he had his nurse call to say that I should also get a massage.

Fast forward to Tuesday when I unwillingly go to the doctor for my appointment with this lunatic. My pulse was extremely high yesterday, but he didn't mention anything. No, instead I told him my problem, said it was probably stress related, and told me I needed a massage. Um... a bowel problem and I need a massage? I said I thought the problem wasn't stress related and so after some arguing with him he asked me when I first experienced the problem, then told me I probably don't have e-coli and just "keep on pooping" and eventually things will get better. Some people throw up, but I need to poop was his answer. I realized I was talking to a wall and so once the appointment ended I went to the pharmacy.

At the pharmacy the physician's assistant listened to me and what I said my symptoms were, then recommended that I try some anti-diahrrea medicine, when to take it, and things of that sort. She also said Tylenol should help.

I would complain to membership services, but it would do no good. I did however call to switch doctors because I am tired of this tool that I have and was told that there were no available doctors unless I choose a primary doctor 15-30 miles away. Sure, I'll do that, but when I call for an appointment here in Riverside, I'm sure I'll be told to see this fool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't want to be negative work at kaiser its a learning experience for most doctors there that's a fact.