Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mark and Kristen on KOST

Mark Wallengren and Kristen Cruz are now the morning DJs on KOST 103.5. I heard Sunday night they were launching the new morning show, so I would give it a listen. I had listened during the summer when she was on and the first thought that came to mind was "her voice is terrible." I listened more and have listened this week. My vote is I don't like the woman. Her voice is not in the least bit flattering. She jumps in constantly to inject her opinion. It is all about her... Fireman Matt... 'nuff said. Then I saw her on KTLA this week and she is just as scary looking as she sounds.

I'm still listening to Valentine in the Morning on KBIG and Brian Casey and the Wakeup Bunch on KOLA 99.9 out here in the IE. Brian, Patty, and Fran are great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened. I like her. I liked Kim, but I like Kristin too. I think that the show hosts are paid to jump in and give their opinions now and then. I also think that people want to hear about there lives. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to Mark talk about his son ryan and his band. That is why I listen. I want to hear good music, good stories and feel like a know the person behind the mic. Good luck Kristin. I think you are doing and awesome job and it must be difficult sitting in the seat of a radio legand that was there before you. I hope to hear you for many years to come.

Anonymous said...

I gave the new girl a shot. She does not compare to Kim in any way.
Because of the way they let Kim go, I have completely stopped listening to KOST. It was all so they could save a dime. How do you get rid of someone that has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?!!
Unbelieveable.