Sunday, December 9, 2007

100 things about me

1. it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep each night- my mind wanders
2. when i turn off the car, the radio has to be on #1 or 5 on fm1
3. i like green ink pens a lot
4. i have only had 1 chicken pot pie in my life- my aunt in nor cal fed me one
5. i have to have cheese on a hamburger
6. i love cars
7. it takes me 30 minutes or so to brush my teeth- i kill 2 birds with 1 stone by channel surfing at the same time
8. i might have a slight shoe fetish... don't ask how many pairs of shoes i own... i now have no problem splurging money for brand name shoes
9. i sing in the car regardless whether or not i am alone
10. if i drive, i sing
11. i am becoming better at speaking my mind and telling people what i really think
12. i am becoming slightly attached to my cell phone- not by choice
13. i like country, pop, rock, rap, and just about everything else
14. i like to argue about pointless issues
15. intelligent conversations are good too
16. i don't text message
17. i can't stand to do nothing- i feel so unproductive
18. i am told i am a big flirt
19. i make everyday an adventure
20. i hate going to the gas station and bank
21. i hate that my employer does not have direct deposit
22. i don't like tv dinners
23. i like to cook
24. i should eat more fruit
25. i am convinced laziness is a disease
26. i am not sure i could function without my computer
27. i will go the extra mile for any friend or family
28. i don't let people take advantage of me
29. i have a hard time forgiving
30. i hate when people don't listen to my ideas
31. i am good at keeping secrets... i have a few of my own... haha
32. i want to go into journalism or education
33. i hate the new york yankees
34. i hate bad punctuation and grammar (i apologize for lower case, but my caps lock is broken- thanks dell)
35. i will never buy a dell computer again.
36. i love long walks outside in the dark through the neighborhood
37. i don't think i'm good at making out
38. cat eye glasses are very sexy on a woman
39. i have a good memory
40. dr.pepper is my beverage of choice
41. i like to travel
42. i want to go to vegas for my 21st birthday
43. i am a worrier
44. i don't like britney spears- period. never have. never will. she is not hot. christina aguleria is much better and less trashy
45. i love browns and blues
46. i have thought about getting my pilot's license
47. i like to talk, but hate my voice
48. i can't see myself for being stuck in 1 job my entire life- i want to be a journalist, flight attendant, teacher, traffic reporter both airborne and in studio
49. i don't like to wear shorts
50. i wear socks and slippers to bed
51. i sleep like a flamingo with 1 leg down and the other leg brought up into my chest
52. i could never sleep on my stomach... can you say painful?
53. i am constantly told i have a big attitude at work, you know what? i do. deal.
54. i have been told i am very photogenic
55. i hate my eyebrows
56. i like to take pictures
57. i tend to analyze every situation- it comes with being a worrier
58. quiero ser bilingue en espanol
59. i don't trust people easily
60. those who i do trust know everything about me (and i mean everything)
61. i am a very random guy
62. i want to visit the pyramids in egypt and the mayan ruins
63. i want to go to mexico y espana
64. i watch the news for at least 2 hours a day
65. i have a lot to say, but am scared at times
66. i have a size 13 foot
67. in elementary school in 3rd and 4th grade, there was a time when i went through a shoe size a month
68. my grandma called me babe as a kid
69. i still respond to that
70. i hate my first name
71. i hate my voice
72. i am constantly worrying and obsessing over money- even though i have enough
73. i like to save my money for big, extravagant things
74. i'd have done a lot of things different
75. i could live in my car- i have lots of munchies like cheez-its, granola bars, dehydrated pineapple, a dozen or so water bottles, lots of jackets in my trunk, a blanket, dental floss, pens, pencils, and paper
76. i am obsessive when it comes to flossing my teeth
77. vacuuming is the one chore i hate- i think the dust makes my hand itch, but also having to go over the same area over and over is not fun
78. i tend to bottle up my emotions and hide them from the world
79. i love retro furniture
80. i love retro clothing from the 50s, 60s, and 70s also
81. sometimes i freeze up on tests
82. i wish i had more close friends
83. i hate my big toe
84. i love sweets and junk food... cookies are my favorite (homemade of course!)
85. i beg your pardon, i never promised you a rose garden
86. i love steak and potatoes- fruits and vegetables... what are those?
87. i drive at least 300 miles a week
88. i call idiot drivers "poopoo heads" among other names
89. i try to limit my candy intake
90. i am a good listener
91. i have only been carded once
92. i think my sister is really annoying
93. i think i'm pretty close to perfect... haha
94. i have worn retainers for the past 6 years
95. i always try to step on cracks when i walk on pavement ---- yes, even though grandma told me it would break my mother's back. it hasn't yet
96. i hate going to the gym, but go to feel like i've done something
97. i have done a lot of things i won't admit... only my closest friends know
98. i own an ipod, but i really don't use my ipod- i love the radio. i love the dj's, the variety, and traffic reports... nerdy, i know
99. i like the ktla morning show... with the exception of jessica holmes
100. i love onions- it is good on burgers, in chili, sandwiches, on animal style fries at in-n-out

2 comments:

Crystal* said...

I find this fascinating.
Grins*

Crystal* said...

I remember grandma calling you "babe."
And a fact from your life that influenced mine.
Your mom gave you and Steph two middle names. I did the same with my girls because I liked it so much.
Caitlin Mary Irene
Chrystan Ann Marie
Cara Amber Michelle
Grins*