Monday, November 5, 2007

KNOTTS BERRY FARM!!!

My friend Gaby and I chaperoned a trip to Knotts Berry Farm for the kids we tutor. We didn't have to ride the bus, so I drove... here's some highlights from the trip. This was seriously one of the best nights I've had in a long time. We had tons of great conversation, lots of alone time (relatively speaking- we were in line with others, but just her and I), and of course the rides. We got on 10 rides... all the roller coasters we wanted and more. Gaby is one of my best friends and we don't get enough time alone together to talk and catch up, so this event was AWESOME.

Friday was condom day in my human reproduction class- the teacher went condom crazy and gave out hanfuls to everyone. I don't need them and so put them on my front seat with the plan of throwing them out. When she got in my car, I said to her "let me move my condoms" and she began laughing hysterically and said how she was not sure she wanted to ride with me anymore since I may have all these dirty things lined up. Then she went on about her being a girl, me being a guy, stuff happens when you're alone like in a car. Cars are the perfect place for something bad to happen. That was a good source of laughter for 10 minutes and we both talked about how we're a bit inexperienced with those... hahaha.... It was awesome, she was taking them out unrolling them and saying she'd never felt one before. She was asking if I'd ever used one, stuff like that. For the record NO... there's been no need.

I am always cold. I freeze easily... or used to. The weather was cold when we arrived, but I warmed up and shed my hoodie by 9:00p.m. That is very unusual for me.

I don't usually scream on rides, but Gaby told me to. I did. She got a big kick out of that. I do scream like a girl. I was amused that Gaby giggles on the rides. It is too funny. She doesn't scream. She giggles. She's special.

While in line for Silver Bullet, there was a guy and his girlfriend making out and really getting into it. His hand was up her shirt- you could see everything including her belly button and bra. He was playing with her breasts. She was a hot girl, I'll admit, I didn't mind the show, but Gaby did. She told me how disgusting that was. We're not students- we're tutors, so technically we have more power over these kids and I did look a good 5 years older than he did. I decided to exert my authority and went up to them and said "aaaaaaaaaaaahem... this is a school function, so try to keep it PG." The guy looked at me obviously embarrassed and didn't say anything. I think his girlfriend was more embarrassed. They did stop.

We got to talk about everything in lines and the lines were long enough we got plenty of talking in. We talked about work, school, family, friends, life, and more.

I enjoyed singing in the car to every song. Gaby likes my singing or so she says. My rule is if you're in my car, you have to hear me sing. I have no problem belting out in song. I do a dang good job, if I do say so myself... "I hope you know, I hope you know that this has nothing to do with you, it's personal myself and I we've got some straightening out to do and I'm going to miss you like a child misses their blanket cuz I've got to get a move on with my life..." you get the picture... I'll sing anything including Fergie's "Big Girl's Don't Cry."

I didn't get to bed until 4:00a.m. even though the park closed at 1:00a.m. No. Don't get any dirty ideas. Between 1 and 2a.m. Gaby and I drove home. Between 2:00-2:30 I was in the Jack in the Box drive through getting a big cheeseburger. From 2:30-3:30 I was talking with my mom about her bad experience with her school on that field trip. I didn't see her at all that night even though we were on the same field trip. Then I had to bathe and get ready for bed between 3:30 and 4 cuz I can't go to bed dirty.

No comments: