Thursday, November 1, 2007

Excited for a long day

I will be up at 6:30a.m. tommorow. No surprise there. I have class at 9:00a.m. 30 miles south of me. The class ends at 12. I plan to treat myself to a relaxing lunch wherever I go.... go in... sit down... relax... breathe... reflect. I have class from 2:00-5:00p.m.

At 5p.m. I'm going to RUSH to the high school. I am picking up one of my best friends, Gaby. We're going to chaperone the Knotts Berry Farm field trip for all the students in the program I tutor for. I'm looking forward to the car ride with her, talking, getting to catch up, stuff like that, me singing at the top of my lungs to the songs on the radio, Gaby laughing, and just talking about random stuff. I really want to talk since we haven't had much real alone time since we met for lunch in July to talk.

We hope to be at Knotts by 6:30. We're going to eat with the teachers we work with. It'll be awesome. Then after dinner we'll have 5 hours or so to kill riding some rides. All the roller coasters that spin, go upside down, give you that sense of vertigo, you know the deal. We're going to hang out with Mrs. F who we work with and go on rides together. I'm excited, hopefully Mrs. F won't chicken out on the rides.

The night ends at 1:00a.m. I'm sure we'll be hungry, so that'll mean a late night snack somewhere. We'll probably get home about 2:00a.m. Then, knowing me I'll be up at 9:00a.m. or so the next day.

No comments: