Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gee, I'm here... that makes me feel good

Been home sick all day. Sis home too. Dad has called twice asking how I was feeling. Sis picked up the phone both times. First time she picked up the phone and said "I don't know where brother is" and proceeded to go into the front room and tell my dad I wasn't home. My dad went in a panic and my sister said my "car is still here, but I'm not." Gee woman, are you really that dumb? Really? Yes. You are. Let's see, if I'm not feeling good, where might I be... laying down maybe... in my bedroom...?

Second time my dad called he was on his way home and asked how I felt. My sister told my dad that she doesn't know because I was lazy, laid around all day and didn't talk to her. My dad asked how I felt and she said she didn't care- I wasn't home. She walked in my room and didn't see me, walked into the living room, saw me sprawled out on one of the couches in clear view of her, then tells my dad my car is there, but I'm not. I didn't bother saying anything. In my mind I'm just thinking how stupid she is, but how rude she was. I can't believe the pest.

No comments: