Saturday, September 22, 2007

My week

I really want to start updating my blog since I have a lot to say, so I think I'll start with a weekly update about what I did each week. We'll see how that goes.

Monday: Went to work. All started off well. A coworker and I had some personality conflicts. I didn't want to deal with her, so I took off early after giving her a piece of my mind. She didn't like what I had to say, but I don't care. Just because there is "lead" in your job title doesn't mean anything to me. It doesn't mean you can get out of doing everything everyone else does like clocking in and out. The problem has been dealt with somewhat and will be in the coming days. It's sad that I'm the only one of my coworkers who had the balls to say anything about it. I was told several times from the coworker this week I am on bitch mode. I am, bring it on, bitch.

Had a dentist appointment. I hate the dentist, but survived. No cavities, but I do need to see another orthodontist on Monday since the dentist thinks I have a lot of tooth crowding. NO BRACES AGAIN. I REFUSE.

Tuesday: Went to work again, the gym, and some other stuff.

Wednesday: Had a lunch date with a good friend. We had Chipotle and hung out. Also got approved to substitute and had 18 calls Wednesday night to substitute.

Thursday: Got my sub ID badge, helped my mom's friend at her school, then had a date Thursday night with someone I recently met. Went to Chevy's Mexican Restaurant, talked, then walked around the mall afterwards talking. It went great- good conversation and it was continuous.

Friday: Had my music class from 9-12p.m. at Mt. San Jacinto College. I love the drive down there on the freeway- it is 30 miles away. I can get there in 23 minutes and you're constantly moving, so the drive goes by fast. Whereas when I'm going to UCR, which is about 10 miles away here in town I go through 14 stop signs, several stop lights, and it can take 25 minutes or more. Then I came home and dealt with Dell Tech Support and spent 7 hours on the phone. I was not a happy camper. Last night was karaoke night with friends from high school. That was tooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun.

Steph missed her train home from school yesterday. Oh well... she did make it home...

Saturday: Today we're celebrating my Steph's birthday because she's not feeling as sick today. She has been sick for the past 2 weeks or so. She is 18. That's scary.

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

You know...the whole "bring it on, bitch" post?
I KNOW we're related now. lmao
God, I love that.

I like the updates on your week. It's a nice overview.

Hate to hear about the tooth crowding thing. I had to have eight teeth pulled before I even got braces on.
*shuddering*
NOT a pleasantry.
Grins*