Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SUGARLAND

ALL I WANNA DO IS LOVE THEM!!!

Love their new CD. Wasn't a fan until I saw them at the LA County Fair the other night. Now? OMG... love the CD.

Jennifer Nettles is just the sexiest little thing- sexy voice, hair, eyes, body, personality; she pretty much has the package.

They started the concert with a new song I hadn't heard, then Settlin', then Baby Girl a few songs later. I think it was the 4th song. By that time everyone was up, standing around, singing. LOVED IT. Stood most of the rest of the show. The new song Joey was awesome. Jennifer busted out her guitar and sang that one. Didn't realize all their popular songs- Settlin', Baby Girl, Something More, Everyday America, All I Wanna Do, Stay, and a bunch of others.

They sound exactly the same in concert as on their CD meaning they are the real thing.

The CD is pretty bluegrassy and has Jennifer's sexy voice... and Kristian's too... LOVE IT...

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

That woman can harmonize with anybody. LOVE her voice. One of my all-time favorites is still the duet with Bon Jovi. But all of their stuff is great!
Glad you had so much fun.
Grins*