Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

What a marvelous 2 week event. I was blessed to have 2 teachers this quarter who decided to give us our finals a week early, so I had no finals during finals week.

Here is what I've done so far:
- Subbed a couple days
- went to LA with friends for dinner and a night on the town
- spent the night at a friend's house and played computer games
- went to lunch at Olive Garden with my parents
- went bowling with my friends and played 6 games- my best score was 130
- watched lots of "Law and Order"
- found a new DSL provider for us since we're tired of Earthlink- now it is just a matter of calling and setting up the service
- Took my car in for service; forgot to get an oil change, though
- went to the dentist and had no cavities
- switched banks- ALTURA SUCKS
- today I'm going to weed whack since my dad can't do it anymore since the motions hurt his back

No comments: